 Robotics / 23283
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:15:55 GMT

Steve Hassenplug writes:
> As you can see, it hangs over it's neighbor a bit.
>
> Of course, if you ass-u-me anything about the neighboring modules
> you could run into problems.

You can assume anything that's in the specification!  Speaking of
which, you should probably add a requirement that the top of the input
bin must always be unobstructed.  That is, the output part of a module
gets to do anything it wants with the space over the input part of the
next module.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Freedom means allowing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | people to do things the