 Robotics / 23347
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:02:25 GMT

Greetings Steve Hassenplug, Brian Alano and others,

What an incredible idea. I wish I was able to attend so I could participate.

I wanted to let you know that I posted some updated pictures including a .avi
video clip (10Mb) of my marble factory as referenced on Brian's GBC Index page:

I'm looking forward to seeing the final product from brickfest.

Roy Nelson