 Robotics / 23249
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
To learn more, check out the web site:
http://www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC/

Oh My Goodness!!!  I'm so there for this!!!

This looks like the funnest thing to happen to RCX's since rtl events.

Where does one purchase 20-30 soccer balls?

Dave K

Hidden somewhere on the page above, it says I can suppily you with soccer balls.
Thanks to Christina, I have exactly enough to suppily EVERYONE with soccer balls.
If I run short, I'll just talk with Larry...  :)

I read that, I just decided to be a little more apparent, as in 'Gee Steve, send
me some balls!' ;)

I have a grande total of, wait for it... 1 soccer ball, and it came with my
Brickfest '04 set.

At your convenience, of course :)

Dave K