 Robotics / 23282
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:17:43 GMT

What can you tell me about the Yellow "step feeder" type device in the
"lower left corner" of the GBC ?

A step feeder is a solution to a lego idea I wanted to build.

How complex is it?

That module is pretty simple and small.  The whole thing is just 10 studs x 13 studs
(with a power cord coming out)

Here's a picture I just uploaded to brickshelf.  More waiting for moderation.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/GBC/StepModule/p1080023.jpg

Steve