 Off-Topic / Debate / 15062
Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:35:31 GMT

I advise all homophobes to take the "Gay-O-Meter" test, and tell us the
results: http://www.channel4.com/plus/metrosexuality/

That was a really poor test :( There were so many questions that made
assumptions (IE 'are you still beating your wife' type questions)... and
given that you HAD to answer ALL the questions, it was rather tricky to
figure out what the heck to answer.

Would I rather be/meet my favorite footballer? (I don't have a favorite
footballer/sports hero/etc-- and there are both pros and cons to each-- I
couldn't honestly answer either even if I *had* a favorite) Do I think
better drivers make better lovers? (I haven't had both extremes-- I would
have no idea). If you're having sex with someone you don't know, would you
go to their place or yours? (I don't have sex with people I don't know,
sorry), etc.

I took the test twice with some different answers and got a 20% straight and
a 32% straight... Odd... I've always described myself as more sensative and
effeminate than most guys I know...

Perhaps by US standards! I did the test the same way as you and got 35-41%

Who knew? (REALLY bad test IMHO)

Like I said Dave, it is just a bit of fun. I think it would be even poorer
if the questions were more pertinent. This way it is just a bit of fun. :)

Scott A