 Off-Topic / Debate / 15058
Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:09:23 GMT

in article GnszKI.5KJ@lugnet.com, Ross Crawford at rcrawford@csi.com wrote
on 12/3/01 11:07 PM:

Beats me. Why do heterosexuals find the opposite gender sexually attractive,
anyway?

Please, can't you think any better than that? It is the FACT that heteros
find the opposite sex attractive that MAKES us heteros, not some "choice" to
find the opposite sex attractive by people who are "already" hetero.

Think before you debate.  It's the only way.

Rob