 Off-Topic / Debate / 15025
Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:21:34 GMT

I advise all homophobes to take the "Gay-O-Meter" test, and tell us the
results:
http://www.channel4.com/plus/metrosexuality/

I shall tell you all my results once I have spoken to my wife. and my mum.

Why would you advise this?  It's obviously a silly thing.  I mean, it's cute
and aparently I'm 35% gay, but I don't think it has any bearing on anything.

I don't get your need to consult...what's the deal with that?

Chris