 Off-Topic / Fun / 8566
Re: Gay-o-meter (Was Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GnrFqE.G5K@lugnet.com>, "Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com>
wrote:

I advise all homophobes to take the "Gay-O-Meter" test, and tell us the
results:
http://www.channel4.com/plus/metrosexuality/

Well, I'm not a homophobe, but I took it anyway. I scored a 40%. The
meter told me to "Loosen up mate, Women like softer edges" or some such.
Which is ironic, since most women consider me rather sensitive. I dunno.

   19%.  Dunno exactly what it means, except that I'm who I am.
   It's frightening considering that I've always felt more "in
   touch" with the proverbial feminine side than most of my peers.

   Weeeeird.

   Maybe it's random?

   LFB