 Off-Topic / Debate / 15076
Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Gnt9uI.20E@lugnet.com>, "Kirby Warden" <inourimage@msn.com>
wrote:

The Holy Bible directly refers to homosexuality more than once as a sin.

Could you cite examples for those of us who don't know to which passages
you're referring?

Thanks.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

No problem.  I found it interesting in my research that many *Christians*
don't have a clue where to find these scriptures.  I had to resort to an
1700+ page index and a dictionary to find them.  Most Christians readily say
something to the extent of "...we know it's in there, we just don't know
where..."

Leviticus 20:9

1Corinthians 6:9

Romans 1:26-27

The word "effeminate" is used once and refers to attributes generally
associated with a woman.