 Off-Topic / Debate / 15068
Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kirby Warden writes:

Yes, personally I think it would be a detriment for society to once again
have to force itself to accept the demands of yet another minority group.

Doesn't it depend on what the demands are?  What if all they want is a fair
shot?

How many people would be labled crimminal for believing the Bible?

Probably the same number that are currently labelled criminal for disliking
negros.  None.  You are free to dislike whomever you want.  The problem is when
you start to tar and feather them.

Does that actually seem bad to you?

This is a potential holy war.

Against whom?  Xtians v. the homos?