 Off-Topic / Debate / 15088
Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:11:24 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:
But, after that little time killer,

It is by birth, it is genetic.  It is not nutured.  It is not a choice.
There were studies done about 10 years ago of twins and their sexual
orientations.  The study included sets of twins who had been separated at
birth or in their early youth.  In 99% of the cases, each of the twins was
of the same sexual orientation (either gay or straight).  The study included
sets of twins, male and female, of various ethic backgrounds.  If I find a
link to the study I will post it.

Is the first on cited on this page? (first result returned by google)
http://www.worldpolicy.org/americas/sexorient/twins.html

very interesting...

-chris