Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:21:00 GMT

And hey, do we have archives of the old entries?

Good question. Winners, yes but I'm not sure about entries. Jacob would know
about the earliest ones, presumably.

Are they available on the net?  According to the Wayback Machine

  http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ldraw.org

they were once at http://www.ldraw.org/motm/archive/

but that link is dead now.

Don