 Instructions / 573
Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Don Heyse wrote:

But that sort of contest already has a home at The Building
Instructions Portal:  http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/

Don,

  This contest is a lottery.  The quality of the building instructions is
irrelevent.

Ldraw.org is all about the LDR file.

Don

Kevin