Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:00:58 GMT

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 05:27:26PM +0000, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Here's a point by point breakdown of my proposal and some thoughts about the
current issues.

- All submissions will be in LDraw DAT or MPD format.

The one thing that I would like to see, is that if the author agrees,
have the DAT available during voting.  I think that would allow better
access to the models, and also motivate more people to actually try
installing LDraw, which in turn can result in increased future
submissions.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com