Re: December MOTM/SOTM Winners, January Voting Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 03:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dave Schuler wrote:

But what if I just want to look at the pretty pictures, without voting?

Er... No soup for you, Dave!

At least not the way it's currently implemented, I don't think. Why wouldn't you
want to be able to vote, though?

Do your civic duty, Dave!

More seriously, sounds like a good suggestion, maybe Orion can fix it.

Actually you can view the current month's contestants without being a member of
the website. Simply go to the contests page at LDraw.org:

http://www.ldraw.org/community/contests

-Orion