 Star Wars / *13398 (-100)
  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

Well, this is a bit late, but I haven't been on for a couple of months (looking for work ... fun). Joel, I'm glad you didn't sell of your whole collection, and beautiful work like this is exactly why. Mark W. (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

Well I finally posted something that interested others! Woohoo I'm excited. I've read it all to date and maybe the name should be changed to ESB/Ep II Parallels! I did notice the "Vader Shadow" cast on the Homestead on Tatooine right before Anakin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

Thanks for the feedback Lindsay. I'm not sure if it's accurate in terms of size. It was done primarily from memory (and I've only seen AOTC once) and a vague picture I managed to find online. Technical details on the booster ring seem to be lacking (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) This brings to mind the attack scene in Episode 1 where Padme/Amidala is leading the attack to the Queen's chamber. She's right out in front of the attack squad, and displays some pretty accurate blaster fire. Compare to the scene in Episode (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) You mean, like Amidala was tricked into kicking off the action that put Palpatine at the head of the Senate in EP1? Steve (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) Well then Roger Ebert can go fluff his pillows. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, short of outright and culpable laziness, that a film can't be both visually spectacular AND dramatically engaging, and there's likewise no reason that interesting (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) In Roger Ebert's phrase, it's about the sights--not insights. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) Wow! Very nicely done indeed. I see the problems with not having a lot of parts available in dark red, though--but I like the effect of interspersed use. One question, though: Is the size differential ring:fighter correct? For some reason I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

Hey guys, Check out my recent MOC of the hyperdrive booster ring used by the Jedi Starfighter in Attack of the Clones. It took a few days to get right (a few hours a day) but in the end I think it's fairly accurate to the movie. (URL) me know what (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

"Kevin Powell" <kpowell@si-net.com> wrote in message news:Gx01G3.GIs@lugnet.com... (...) Using this logic, we could say that Amidala is responsible, from Ep I. She is the one that requests the vote of no confidence in Chancelor Velorum. This leads (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Trooper on Vacation (Silly Picture)

(...) Ooh that's neat, and good use of the rug for a wave. George (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) Ok Thanks. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Trooper on Vacation (Silly Picture)

Very Cool....MIB Minfigs...AC Glad you liked the Clone Trooper Scene No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) This was all I could think about for the few days after watching Ep. II for the second time. It started immediately after the film, as the last scene, artistically, is very similar to ESB's. I know they're on Naboo in Ep. II and on a ship in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SWepII at Target

(...) Postings about items in specific stores, especially when they've been in stores for about a month now, should be posted to .market.shopping, not .announce. This group is reserved for major announcements only. Jeff P.S. Admins, this message got (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

(...) Well, Australia is always two years behind the states, so that's no real surprise :) Adrian (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SWepII at Target

(...) Dan, If this was new news I'd be really appreciative of the update. And, Dan, I appreciate your desire to alert the larger community. Here's a friendly tip, do a quick search on "Target" before posting somethin' like this to make sure you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Trooper on Vacation (Silly Picture)

(...) Hehheh..this is damn funny! That trooper sure can "Hang 10". It's always fun to create a few of these kinds of silly pics. Check out my "Minifigs In Black" at: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

"David Stonestreet" <rockroad@-takeout-mac.com> wrote in message news:rockroad-14C511...net.com... (...) 7140 and other SW sets from the first year of release all had this style packaging in Europe (and probably everywhere except the USA) The one (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

(...) Well I wont tell anyone the're still popping up on the shelves in Australia then :) (...) Me too now :) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) Tom here is an auction showing the glued box style: (URL) you look at the second photo you can see the perforated thumb tabs on the edge of the box for ripping it open. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) I could take one. (...) The clear tabbed one I bought in 2001. Every box since then has been glued and without the big word "system" on it. I'm wondering is the clear tabbed style was from 1999/2000 or something. This is in Australia btw. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Beefed up the Gunship

(...) Sunny day today: (URL) on some of the pics - tried having some of these developed and produced directly to CD (instead of scanning prints myself) and the results for some of the shots are a bit less than ideal. Not too worry. For those of a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: star wars nano scale fighters!

Pretty Cool ! You inspired me to take a stab at another Y-Wing in the same scale. I'm not 100% happy with mine, but here it is : (URL) <cintaks_erur@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gx16D5.GIr@lugnet.com... (...) limited, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) I saw it too, although the two people I saw it with missed it. I think it was done on purpose, given the Episode I teaser poster. eric (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) That got me thinking. When anakin is talking to Padme on tatoween, it shows there shadows. It looked to me like anakins shadow looked like Vaders head. Maybe im going insane or something i dont know. Any body else see that? Later jd (...) me (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: star wars nano scale fighters!

(...) Hi Stephen... good to see you made it here :) And people will also know who you are when you come to the National meet on the 9th of June! Your little Star Wars fighters are cute :) Thanks and hope you are still coming to the meet :) Mel (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) Hasn't the close link between fear and anger been explained in the series? Besides, Luke's true failure comes before he even enters the cave. Yoda tells him not to bring the lightsaber into the cave- because all that is in the cave is what he (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) I have never seen a 7140 (X-wing) in a glued box only the older style with clear tape tabs. Do you have any pictures of the 7140 in the glued box? Are these with the glue recent purchases? Thanks Tom (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  star wars nano scale fighters!

(URL) me what you think. They are very small, and my cad ability is limited, but you get the idea. (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

(...) Well, they were part of the original star wars set run, so they're discontinued. Combine that with the fact that it's a really cool set, and you get people paying way too much (in my opinion) for it. But then, I own something like 10 of them (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

I've got some 7140's that are boxed in the standard way, but also another that I got which doesn't isn't glued - it uses small clear adhesive tabs on a shinier cardboard. And the box has the word "System" on it. The images are printed a little more (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

They are not rare, but they are sweet. I have a whole squadron unopened in my closet for the future. Likely it will be a classic candidate one day. -Erik (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

They all seem to be fetching US$60+ these days. Are they that rare? (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) This is correct. In a recent interview with Lucas, he said this. That Ja-ja had a minor role becuase you already knew him from EP1 and you are suppose to feel both sorry but also understand that it WOULD take someone like JA-JA to be tricked (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) I never had the problem with Jar-Jar that other people have had, but I wouldn't say I "liked" him. You're supposed to kind of think he's a boob after Episode I; it sets you up to feel sorry for him when he gets duped into giving Palpatine (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) IIRC Anakin having lost his hand previously was a turning point at the end of ROTJ - Luke cuts off Vader's right hand, realises it is mechanical, looks at own right hand, regains that father-son connection thingy, etc etc. I think :) (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) I was just talking with some of my students today (I'm a high school teacher) and we were finding ESB/AotC parallels. I predicted to them that the 3rd movie will have a very Return of the Jedi scene... Palpatine pits Anakin against Dooku, like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

In the "The Chosen One..." Thread I was glad that Dave mentioned something that's been on my mind. Why would Amidala marry Anakin, I mean I know she has too or we never get Luke and Leia, but I mean, he KILLED an entire tribe (or whatever) of (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) At (URL) there is a translation of an interview that Lucas did with a Japanese magazine. It includes the following statement by Lucas: "...both the prediction, and Qui-Gonn are correct - Anakin is the chosen one, and he did bring peace at last (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room

Many thanks again for the response on our latest work and I’ve just completed uploading all of the pics in our Brickshelf gallery. Some of the questions from our email are also posted. (URL) many Imperial Shuttles did you buy to get the Royal (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Sidious/Palpatine was so powerful that he could stand in front of Yoda and not be detected. Anakin, who was the most powerful Jedi, became the Sith apprentice and not the master. (...) It is really fun getting differing opinions. (...) See I (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) And a while ago in (URL) Ahui Herrera wrote: (...) Now, I haven't heard any of these interviews, though I've seen at least 6 or so interviews with Lucas... Where are these? When were they filmed? When were they aired? Where were they aired? (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Just to let you guys know, I was 'tipped off' to watch this thread and did so. While I found it worthy of keeping an eye on, I wasn't concerned about anything I read so far. BTW, :-) I've enjoyed having an excuse to follow this discussion. (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Heh. I suppose he's referring to my "why can't you spell Anakin" jest. Fortunately, you took it in the lighthearted spirit in which it was intended. Admittedly, it could have seemed like an in-your-face insult if I'd been serious, so that's (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Maybe what's happening here is that I so violently reject that awful bit of Lucas technobabble that I'm unable to accept it as part of an explanation. Ugh. (...) Bite your tongue, sir! I would never willingly choose pan-and-scan over (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) There was no specific wording to the effect that the Dark Side was being used more than the Light Side. The statement was that the Dark Side has come out of hiding and disrupts Light Side Force use the same way one might talk about opposing (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

Mike and Dave: I hate to disagree (I read your banter with interest), but I don't think Vader/Ani is the chosen one, rather, I think it is Luke. True, Vader did kill the Emperor in the end, but had it not been for his son, he would have never turned (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) about (...) They stated that the force was out of balance in favor of the Dark Side. Something along the lines of Anakin is the one who will bring the force back into balance. We know that the light and dark sides are equal in terms of power (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) will (...) as (...) Anikin (...) the (...) his (...) George Lucas himself has refuted this in 3 or 4 differnt interviews. Anakin IS the chosen one. (...) Odd I did not believe either Dave or I lost our tempers based on what we wrote, but then (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Dave, I agree with nearly everything you have put forth here in your reply. Luke is the balance. But dang dude!!! Did you have to bring on the "flame"?? WAAA...AAAY out of line on putting the hot red poker in Mike's eye. Mindful of your temper (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) That's odd. I remember a scene where someone claimed the shroud of the Dark Side had fallen, and someone else saying that the Dark Side was clouding the Jedi's abilities to see the future, but I didn't hear anyone say anything about which side (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) This was fairly clear in the Novelisation of the Movie which is considered cannon. To be perfectly honest I have never heard anyone suggest that Midichlorians were not a measure of ability/power. (...) You are missing the point here. The (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Cite, please? I don't recall that being state outright, but my memory of parts of EPI is a little fuzzy. If you're simply inferring it, that's fine, but it can't be taken as verse-and-chapter SW canon. (...) Right, but from the example you (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) It was a measure of ability and potential power. (the 'potential' being realized if trained how to use it) (...) as (...) Whether an individual choose the light or dark side is irrelavent if that individual is more powerful that their (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) I don't think that the film called Anakin "more powerful" than Yoda but simply has a higher midichlorian count. Aside from the fact that the whole midichlorian/pseudo-...conception foolishness was a terrible plot idea (wisely dropped, I (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

I am rather puzzled by the number of people that do not understand the story behind this. Especially if you have seen Episode 2 the story (to me at least) is quite easy to understand. spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Seven New Mini-Fig Customs

hey guys, here's a few mini-fig customs i made a while back but just got around to posting: Han Solo (Hoth Captain) Leia Organa (Endor Gear) Luke Skywalker (Bacta Tank) Luke Skywalker (Hoth Commander) Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) Luke Skywalker (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Beefed up the Gunship

(...) Very nice dude. Particularly liked what you did with and around the door to thr crew section (much better than what I'd done - I'll have to fix mine tonight :-). The incredible cross sections book is definitely a handy reference for this. I (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Episode 2 Republic AT-TE

(...) Just uploaded some pictures of the prototype turnning 6 legged walker that I have been thinking about (after a quick 3 hours work on it). No, it has nothing to do with the AT-TE that I was asking about, but it started me thinking about trying (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode 2 Republic AT-TE

(...) It looks pretty good too.... you got the 'waddle' of the legs down! Looking forward to seeing the rest! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) Make it a static model;) Joe (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode 2 Republic AT-TE

(...) Here is my Half an AT-TE. I have to support it with stilts to get to the under side. It is kind of hard to explain the legs but from my interpretation of the thing it looks like the likes can go anywhere in a half a circle off the side of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode 2 Republic AT-TE

(...) I've started mine. (I've got two whole legs completed!) How much are the legs supposed to sprawl? The customs I've seen so far typically have the legs pointing straight down, like an AT-AT, but the one in the cross-sections book looks like (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I think Obi-Wan speaks the truth when he says he never owned R2. Since R2 was originally aboard the Queen's ship, so I'd say he's technically Padme/Amidala's droid. But being Chosen One, can R2 ever really be "owned" per se? :) Also, did I (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) Woo hoo!! I'm not alone thinking that R2 is the one that "brings" balance to the Force. My wife still thinks I'm daffy though, despite the fact that there are others who also believe. Thanks for speaking out Anthony! --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Episode 2 Republic AT-TE

Anyone begun work on creating the KDY manufactured AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer)? I just got done watching SW:AOTC and loved the AT-TE's. I saw a cross sectional view of one at a local book store and I actually have had some ideas brewing in (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Gyroscopic Fighter

When I was discussing the Alphabet Project with Jon Palmer a few months back, this is what popped into my mind for an O-Wing. Anyway, this took about 6-7 hours to build on Saturday. The ring required a few revisions in order to increase strength and (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

snippers (...) Thanks Jason! =^) -Geordan- snippers (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) Thanks, although maybe nota s well crafted as it may seem, it tends to fall apart if you swing it vigourously ;) (...) Thanks again Joe, I appreciate the comments =^) (...) -Geordan- (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Gunship goes under the knife....

Added a speeder and an aft loading ramp to the Gunship: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room

(...) Thanks for the compliments Joe. You're not the only one asking about that. It's actually from the Hasbro deluxe electronic Emperor Palpatine figure. One of my sons suggested that it would make for a better diorama than the one that came with (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

I've been picking up the Star Wars Fact File in Australia over here, and it never mentions R2's built-in rockets on his two outer traction arms. It would seem then that we're not the only ones who aren't caught up on SW facts! :-) If you browse over (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) This is a well-crafted piece...you worked out the curve and the detail of the saber in a very elegant way. I'm really impressed. I looked at your other stuff, too, by the way! Great models!:) Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room

Man on man, you only get better. Great job! One question, tho...where did you getthe Emperor's Throne Wimdow? Just curious. Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Shadow Squadron

The Shadow Squadron is a team of 5 pilots, lead by a young Jedi Osni Sohn, who each use personally modified starfighter. The team specializes in sensitive and difficult missions where their modifications really matter. (URL) notes: The TIE (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  X-mas in June thanks to 'Target' Santa

(URL) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Death Star Emperor's Throne Room

Our latest work, Death Star Emperor's Throne Room has just been added to our homepage. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and let us know what you think about it. We think you'll enjoy this one as much as our previous work. Regards, (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

(...) hi, I thought the same thing when I saw Phantom Menace, but there is a scene in Attack of the Clones that (to me) directly explains what they could be thinking. spoilers... spoilers... spoilers... spoilers... spoilers... spoilers... (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: Poor Target....

Can we please stop this discussion? While it was interesting and thought provoking for a while, I think we have done more than squeezed the juice from the topic; besides, what Matt did, whether moral or immoral, really doesn't concern any of us. I (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwMH24.3IG@lugnet.com... (...) No, I've got some Sith Infiltrator parts, and some black wing pieces I got off BrickLink, plus a couple of small pieces from the set with the Ep1 droids on (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) Are these Ldraw files BASED on the OFFICAL LEGO Sets or did you add/modify the set in any way? Also would it be okay to include these files in the overall starwars archive that I am creating. I would end up modifying your .dat file to include (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) The TIE Interceptor that you PHYSCIALL built does it just use pieces from the TIE FIGHTER set only? I'm wondering if by using only TIE Fighter sets you can build the following TIEs TIE Advance Tie Inteceptor TIE Bomber TIE Defender Does anyone (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

<snip> (...) Furthermore, I'm not sure about even doing ANY of the SW Lego sets as some pieces are NOT in LDraw yet and others are UNOFFICAL. I would like it if once it's all said and done we do have Builindg instruction for ALL of the sets (well (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

If it helps anyone I have a few Star Wars .dat files posted on my website ( (URL) ). I plan on adding a few more, but it sounds like people are working quite a few of them. My current project is the Episode 1 Battle Droid. When it is finished I want (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

I've had quite enough of this spat being in the wrong forum. Earlier in this thread I asked it be moved: (URL) do so now, to its appropriate group. Or, even better, take it offline - as it seems to have lost value for the rest of the community. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) And shouting at people who don't agree with your views and calling them commies does not necessitate you being right, either. It *is* fraud. This reminds me of the (I think) Groucho Marx story: He asked a woman, "Will you sleep with me for a (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

So I suppose on the loss scale it goes like this. Target loses very little, other than making a foolish sale to HMMM. Walmart loses a little more, whatever the profit on two Slave I's they would've made, and if they have to put any Slave I's on sale (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

"Thomas Burger" <tburger34@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwLqs5.HoF@lugnet.com... (...) Intercept (...) sets (...) rendering (...) a (...) or (...) got (...) If you want the MPD of my TIE MOC just let me know - I just need to tidy the file up as I (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) <SNIP!> Okay STOP! This whole dang thing is WAY out of proportions. 1: Wal-Mart and other stores reserve the right to refuse returns and implicitly state this regarding collectables. Conversely they also accept returned merchandise without a (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) well from further study of the ldraw file. vs the peeron inventory of set 7155.. its not correct. i also have: 7180 b-wing (not correct) 71** MMT (not complete) my dat collection is not all to my knowledge official, except for : 7111, 7127, (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) I don't know if it (AAT) was based on the actual LEGO set or not? I don't have my instruction booklet of that set with me here in san diego, its back in chicago. Furthermore, since I did not create the ldraw file and the author is MIA I can't (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I see what you mean but I think you've missed his point. He means that Anakin seemed to be a great pilot right from the start; he was an excellent pilot, not an accomplished one; no experience made him great, he just is. Personally I disagree (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Star wars DAT collection

(...) Ahui i have a question? is the aat mpd file the file for the actual set? is so i will fix it and add to my collection. what i need now are a few ep 1 sets and a few classic ones. the sets i will do soon are : 7144, 7190, 7180, and 7150. alot (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Sorry, this is too good to comment on. Folks, you need to ignore the troll, sorry Matt, but if the crazy hair and weird eyes fit, wear em. Anyway, we obviously have a situation here, which is very easy to solve. Tell yourself this: We have (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

snip (...) Thanks Mladen! :-) (...) Hehe, thanks, (...) Technic flex tubes cut to size hold both of the curves together. (...) Definitely! Thankya again! -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) Even though I hated the new movie, I gotta give you props for recreating Dooku's lightsaber so accurately. BTW Did you use some flexible pipes, or rubber bands to achieve that curve? (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

Hello! check out my replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber from AOTC! (URL) to Stuart Immonen who inspired me alot to build this with his replica sabers: (URL) used this picture here: (URL) my main reference, There is also a pretty good pic of it in (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact