 Star Wars / 13367
13366  |  13368
Subject:
7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 01:20:04 GMT

I've got some 7140's that are boxed in the standard way, but also
another that I got which doesn't isn't glued - it uses small clear
adhesive tabs on a shinier cardboard. And the box has the word "System"
on it. The images are printed a little more subdued also.

Is this from an earlier year?

Is there going to be a cult folowing now for "early" packaging MISB's?
--
Rocky Road - in Oz