 Star Wars / 13370
Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Stonestreet writes:
I've got some 7140's that are boxed in the standard way, but also
another that I got which doesn't isn't glued - it uses small clear
adhesive tabs on a shinier cardboard. And the box has the word "System"
on it. The images are printed a little more subdued also.

Is this from an earlier year?

Is there going to be a cult folowing now for "early" packaging MISB's?

I have never seen a 7140 (X-wing) in a glued box only the older style with
clear tape tabs.  Do you have any pictures of the 7140 in the glued box? Are
these with the glue recent purchases?

Thanks
Tom