 Star Wars / 13310
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 14:07:49 GMT

So I suppose on the loss scale it goes like this.

Target loses very little, other than making a foolish sale to HMMM.

Walmart loses a little more, whatever the profit on two Slave I's they
would've made, and if they have to put any Slave I's on sale in the future.

We, the customers of Walmart, make up the difference that HMMM and all of
the other Moral Morons that follow suit.

We, the users of Lugnet, lose because we listen to HMMM's self-righteous
rantings and the debate that ensues.  Interesting that one can be
self-righteous about dishonesty, and then others defend him.  Though we've
all chosen to read.

Those who call HMMM on his dishonesty get flamed, and few would consider
this much loss.

But the biggest loser of all is HMMM, who not only loses the respect of
those who aren't HMMs, (sorry to those who are) but swapped a portion of his
character and integrity for about fifty dollars worth of plastic toys.  And
then BRAGS about it.  Mental note: don't ever do business with, or employ
HMMM.  Because if he can take financial advantage of you, he will.  And he
won't feel bad about it.

All in all, I think I gained alot of insight from this discussion.  Thanks HMMM!

Markus