 Star Wars / 13318
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 00:04:07 GMT

Can we please stop this discussion?  While it was interesting and thought
provoking for a while, I think we have done more than squeezed the juice
from the topic; besides, what Matt did, whether moral or immoral, really
doesn't concern any of us.  I think both sides have been thoroughly explored
and beaten to death.

Onward!

KEith

Sorry, this is too good to comment on.

Folks, you need to ignore the troll, sorry Matt, but if the crazy hair and
weird eyes fit, wear em.

Anyway, we obviously have a situation here, which is very easy to solve.
Tell yourself this:

We have poor "Matt" who has nothing better to do in Maine than to fraud a
Wal-Mart store.  Quite unfortunate, but it happens everyday.