 Star Wars / 13285
Re: Poor Walmart.... (was: Poor Target....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:30:12 GMT

I don't really feel sorry for Target, I'm sure that they know what they are
doing.  It may have been accidental in the beginning, but they could stop
the sale anytime they feel like.  If they feel like cutting the price 50%, I
will take them up on their offer and say "Thank you".

I do feel slightly sorry for Walmart in the previous description, but this
would be easy enough for them to prevent.  Just reqire a receipt in order to
return an item.  And even with their current procedure, I'm sure they will
sell those Slave 1's eventually, and not be out any more money than the
would have otherwise.

I personally would not try to return something to a store that I did not buy
it from, but if the store will let you do it, that would seem to be their
own fault, and their own problem to solve.

-David