 Star Wars / 13279
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:17:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hey John, I lost my copy of the Retail Rule Book, can I borrow yours?

Go to your local WalMart and ask the manager whether their return policy
allows you to return to their store an item purchased at a different retailer.

Ask this question: "Can I return an item here that I purchased at a Target
store?"

Let me know what the manager says.

John Hansen