 Star Wars / 13278
Re: The Real Chosen One?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 19:12:40 GMT

R2-D2 IS THE CHOSEN ONE!! :)

That is such an awesome theory, and I really love your evidence. My question
is in Star Wars (Episode IV) when Obi-Wan meets up with Luke and R2, why
does he say "I don't seem to recall ever owning a droid" and not "Holy cow!
R2 man has it been a long time, remember when you saved us all on the
queen's ship." That's how it would have happened if I had written the script.

Scott