 Star Wars / 13281
Re: The Real Chosen One?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:54:53 GMT

That's a great theory.  What makes it even greater, is that to all the other
characters, R2D2 is "Just a droid", so they don't even realize that he is
the Chosen One.  He is the silent controller of events.  He is there not to
bring attention to himself (like Anakin, the Emperor, or even Luke), but to
make sure everything goes according to his "plan."

-David