 Star Wars / 13268
Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 12:47:51 GMT

One question and then I'll go back to lurking mode.  Why do the Jedi look at
"balancing of the force" as a good thing?  In EpI & II, Mace Windu kind of
refers to Anikin as though he's some type of prophesized mesiah figure.  Its
just not clicking for me.  If Yoda and Mace are discussing in Ep I that the
Sith were extinct, what the heck did they think balance was going to be.
And if one of the Skywalkers does bring balance to the force, isn't that a
bad thing?  Doesn't that imply a massive rise in the dark side?

Help me out.

Felix