 Star Wars / 13326
Re: The Real Chosen One?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 13:14:04 GMT

I've been picking up the Star Wars Fact File in Australia over here, and it
never mentions R2's built-in rockets on his two outer traction arms.  It
would seem then that we're not the only ones who aren't caught up on SW
facts!  :-)

If you browse over to the Star Wars site, there is in fact a 30 MB quicktime
movie on R2 if you have a connection that will handle it, or a smaller one
for the people with modem connections out there.

I would venture to say from what I saw of it last time, that Lucas likes R2
a lot, that is not to say he has him in every scene though!!  Just in a fair
amount of Episodes IV-VI  ;-)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

(Remove spamblock to reply.)

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
R2 is Batman's utility belt in a canister.

In lugnet.starwars, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.starwars, John Gerlach writes:
You missed one - where R2D2 puts out the fire with his built-in • extinguisher...

Just how much stuff is crammed into that little droid body, anyway??

He's like the droid equivalent of a Swiss army knife!  He'd be handy • around
the house.

"Now where'd I put that screwdriver...oh, thanks R2!"

- Bob