 Star Wars / 13325
Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 04:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hello!

check out my replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber from AOTC!

Lemme know what ya think! :-)

-Geordan-

This is a well-crafted piece...you worked out the curve and the detail of
the saber in a very elegant way. I'm really impressed.

I looked at your other stuff, too, by the way! Great models!:)

Joe Meno