 Star Wars / 13300
Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 02:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hello!

check out my replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber from AOTC!

Woah, that's awesome Geordan... Nicely done.

Even though I hated the new movie, I gotta give you props for recreating
Dooku's lightsaber so accurately.

BTW Did you use some flexible pipes, or rubber bands to achieve that curve?

Credits to Stuart Immonen who inspired me alot to build this with his
replica sabers: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12928

Yeah, Stuart's rocked too...

I used this picture here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B00006666W/pictures/14/104-3271774-7047940#more-pictures
as my main reference, There is also a pretty good pic of it in the visual
dictionary.

Lemme know what ya think! :-)

-Geordan-

Mladen Pejic, over and out!