 Star Wars / 13329
Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 03:25:10 GMT

This is a well-crafted piece...you worked out the curve and the detail of
the saber in a very elegant way. I'm really impressed.

Thanks, although maybe nota s well crafted as it may seem, it tends to fall
apart if you swing it vigourously ;)

I looked at your other stuff, too, by the way! Great models!:)

Thanks again Joe, I appreciate the comments =^)

Joe Meno

-Geordan-