 Star Wars / 13299
13298  |  13300
Subject:
Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 02:11:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello!

check out my replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber from AOTC!

Credits to Stuart Immonen who inspired me alot to build this with his
replica sabers: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12928

I used this picture here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B00006666W/pictures/14/104-3271774-7047940#more-pictures
as my main reference, There is also a pretty good pic of it in the visual
dictionary.

Lemme know what ya think! :-)

-Geordan-