 Star Wars / 13298
13297  |  13299
Subject:
Nth Dimension Star Wars LDRAW Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 01:40:19 GMT

A while back people were asking for the Nth Dimension website.  You know the
one that hadd all those Star Wars LDraw files.  Well I ended up posting to
my brickshelf account those files a while back.  At the time I had just
zipped the up with Winrar.  Well I'm in the process now of finnaly getting
them organized since it seems that the nth dimension website seems to be
NEVER COMING BACK.

This is what I've done so far:
* Made .mpd file for each of the models.  Originally the models were just a
bunch of .dat sub-models.
* Documented in an excel file all the model names, what UNOFFICAL Ldraw
parts you need, the original author (and contact info) and any addition
comments that you might need.
* Create a 800x600 .jpg of each of the models so that people can SEE what
they are about to download (in terms of the model file)

Okay so what do I still have to do:
* There are several files that ARE NOT complete.  The ldraw file is either
an incomplete model or it's missing UNOFFICAL PARTS which I can not yet find
anywhere.

* For some of the files, I'm thinking of making .pdf building instructions
similar to these: http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_Downloads/BI/Download_BI.htm

I'm thinking of starting the with TIE 'family' of ships as they seem to use
the same sub-models over and over. More on this later.

Hopefully, when it's all said and done www.FBTB.net will devote a page to
these 'lost' files.  That is still down the file as I need to develop the
actual instructions.

Okay now for what you want.  Click on the link below for the new location of
the files:

Comments, questions, feedback?
-AHui

ps.
Should I also upload all these .mpd to LUGNET as well?