 CAD / 8046
Re: Star wars DAT collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:31:51 GMT

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GwMH24.3IG@lugnet.com...

The TIE Interceptor that you PHYSCIALL built does it just use pieces from
the TIE FIGHTER set only?  I'm wondering if by using only TIE Fighter sets
you can build the following TIEs

No, I've got some Sith Infiltrator parts, and some black wing pieces I got
off BrickLink, plus a couple of small pieces from the set with the Ep1
droids on Staps (can't remember the name). I couldn't build a decent
Interceptor just from the TIE Fighter due to the angles I wanted on the
wings - the one I have is pretty close to the profile in the Essential Guide
to vehicles (much closer than the UCS TIE!), and yet still retains the look
and feel of the LEGO Star Wars System sets.

Dan