 CAD / 8047
8046  |  8048
Subject:
[NEW TOOL] (was Re: Eyeballing It)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 05:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

<snip>

For flat printed elements, it's usually easy enough to scan the image, and
overlay it with a grid.  So you don't have to do as much eyeballing.

  You mean something like this?
<http://www.geocities.com/calano/lego>
Haven't uploaded the screenshots page yet...

BTW, is two+ years later still okay?
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5369>

It's a work in progress,
So let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Chris "once again, emerging from the stranglehold of work" Alano