 Star Wars / 13246
Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:49:20 GMT

Another tidbit that may relate I stumbled across.  A game is being released for
the PS2 and the Gamecube called Clone Wars.  in it you play as either Mace,
Anakin or Obi-Wan battling in the clone wars and trying to stop the agents of
evil constructing an ancient sith weapon of mass destruction.  could the Death
Star actually be that Sith Weapon???

I am now really looking forward to Episode 3!

Trav

I got rid of a lot of the original posts for space reasons. Anyhow I don't
have as much to say, but honestly I think it's not that complicated. But
comes down to what Lucas has said all along, about Anakin's struggles etc.
And that lends to the premise being the basic, "good vs evil" and Palpatine
is the evil. Plane and simple nothing more complicated. I really don't think
he has some master plan to bring balance to the Force, unless you call his
balance, him having all the power with it. Anakin falls from grace but in
the end redeems himself. and he wouldn't be able to redeem himself if
Palpatine wasn't evil.