 Star Wars / 13247
Re: Star Wars Questions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff DeJong writes:

         About that, why dosnt the empire use the clone troops in later
episodes. just a thought, maybe since the have accelerated growth i would
guess that they would die sooner so maybe they all died before ep iv.

From somewhere a while ago I seem to remember hearing that some
Stormtroopers are clones.  The ones that are, I would rather doubt that they
are clones that fought in the Battle of Geonosis.  Clones cost money to
create and upkeep, and before they are in fighting shape and age, they
require a considerable investment.  After the rise of the Empire, I'm quite
sure that they got plenty of "free" stormtrooper recruitments.

--Josh