 Star Wars / 13229
13228  |  13230
Subject:
Star Wars Questions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:55:21 GMT

I'm not a huge Star Wars or sci-fi fan, but I did just see the new movie.  I
have a few questions that I hoped some of those steeped in SW mythology might
help me answer.

First, Padme Amadala is a senator now?  Why is she still not Queen?  Did I miss
something in Episode I?

Second, the Slave I ship.  Last year LEGO released 7144 Slave I, right?  That's
Boba Fett's (Jango's son?) ship.  This year, they released 7153 Slave I.  Is
this supposed to be the same ship?  If not, why are they named the
same...shouldn't Boba's be Slave II?  Or, if they are the same...did LEGo just
update the design?  Do they look the same in the movies?

Third, is the head senator the same person who turns out to be the emporer in
the later (earlier) three movies?

Fourth, do the clones fight for the Republic?  Who asked they be made?  Why?
They seem to fight for the republic in this movie...does that change?

I saw Episode I...but can't really remember much about it...what happened in
Ep. I that effects events in Ep. II and the over three movies....can't think of
anything off hand....

Any answers that you can provide would be most enlightening.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com