 Star Wars / 13254
13253  |  13255
Subject:
Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 00:16:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I almost feel pity for them.  My local Target (So. Portland, Maine) had lots
of EpII Lego.  Since I already own a copy of Jango's Slave I, I didn't
really want a second one so I thought I would annoy the sales people a
bit...being the a$$h@le that I am.  I pointed right to the mistake, they
scratched their heads.  They tried to point to Technic Jango...I pointed to
the sales tag, then the Slave I box.  They were stumped.  Long story short,
they got a department lead over to the scene to scan the Slave I bar
code...$24.88.  I said, "Fine, I'll take two."  I checked out of Target, and
checked in to WalMart.  Returned the two Slave I sets at WalMart for store
credit only (because I couldn't reproduce a WalMart receipt).  Got home with
a Republic Gunship.  No flyer in hand, no questions asked.  I know, I'm
going to hell.

-Matt

.