 Star Wars / 13350
Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 01:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Episode 2 was quite clear on this. (Or so I assumed) The dark side is being
used more than the light side even with all of the Jedi.

That's odd.  I remember a scene where someone claimed the shroud of the Dark
Side had fallen, and someone else saying that the Dark Side was clouding the
Jedi's abilities to see the future, but I didn't hear anyone say anything • about
which side of the Force was being used more.

What scene was that revealed in?

eric

They stated that the force was out of balance in favor of the Dark Side.
Something along the lines of Anakin is the one who will bring the force back
into balance.

We know that the light and dark sides are equal in terms of power thanks to
yoda in Empire strikes back.  So logically if the balance is in favor of the
Dark side it is being used more.

-Mike Petrucelli  (gosh this really is a silly thing to be debating :-D )