 Star Wars / 13347
Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 23:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Episode 2 was quite clear on this. (Or so I assumed) The dark side is being
used more than the light side even with all of the Jedi.

That's odd.  I remember a scene where someone claimed the shroud of the Dark
Side had fallen, and someone else saying that the Dark Side was clouding the
Jedi's abilities to see the future, but I didn't hear anyone say anything about
which side of the Force was being used more.

What scene was that revealed in?

eric