 Star Wars / 13355
Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Mindful of your temper must you be, y'all.

Odd I did not believe either Dave or I lost our tempers based on what we
wrote, but then maybe I should not speak for dave.

Heh.  I suppose he's referring to my "why can't you spell Anakin" jest.
Fortunately, you took it in the lighthearted spirit in which it was intended.
Admittedly, it could have seemed like an in-your-face insult if I'd been
serious, so that's why I used the 8^)
Other than that, I think we just came off as two Star Wars nuts having a
difference of interpretation.

  Dave!

Just to let you guys know, I was 'tipped off' to watch this thread and did so.
While I found it worthy of keeping an eye on, I wasn't concerned about anything
I read so far.

BTW, :-)  I've enjoyed having an excuse to follow this discussion. While
watching the credits roll after Episode II, I felt pretty stupid for still not
knowing what the Ballance was. I figured I was supposed to know.

-Suz