 Star Wars / 13358
Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 13:10:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Many thanks again for the response on our latest work and I’ve just
completed uploading all of the pics in our Brickshelf gallery. Some of the
questions from our email are also posted.

How many Imperial Shuttles did you buy to get the Royal Guards?
One was a gift for my eldest son a few years back and three were bought at
Target during the clearance sales for $17.49 each IIRC.

What did you use for the side walls in the middle of the diorama?
The two side walls are identically built with one bubble from the UCS TIE
interceptor and eight bubbles from the TIE Fighters. The UCS TIE
Interceptors were bought on clearance from TRU and I got 12 out of the 16
bubbles from Bricklink.

Where did you get the stickers for the reactor shaft?
I designed them myself with Adobe Photoshop using reference pics from the
books that I have.

How long did it take you to build this diorama?
It was an on and off thing for about a month and was finished at about the
same time as the DS Gunner Station. I had to wait for some parts that I
didn’t have from Bricklink.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500