 Star Wars / 13338
Re: Episode 2 Republic AT-TE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 04:10:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kai Brodersen writes:
Here is my Half an AT-TE.  I have to support it with stilts to get to the
under side.  It is kind of hard to explain the legs but from my
interpretation of the thing it looks like the likes can go anywhere in a
half a circle off the side of the walker.  They also look like they need to
be adjustable in height as well.

The top mounted cannon is very odd.  Mine in these pics isn't very well
done, just a mock up.

Mine is starting to come out bad for some reason.  But I have gotten the
side hatches and the legs right.  I just now have to work on that flexible
center and the back party--goody!

If you need some reference pics, take a look here:

I have my teaser pics there as well.  It's a very snotty model.

--Kai

It looks pretty good too.... you got the 'waddle' of the legs down! Looking
forward to seeing the rest!

Joe Meno