 Star Wars / 13374
Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff DeJong writes:

That got me thinking.  When anakin is talking to Padme on tatoween, it shows
there shadows.  It looked to me like anakins shadow looked like Vaders head.
Maybe im going insane or something i dont know.  Any body else see that?

I saw it too, although the two people I saw it with missed it.  I think it was
done on purpose, given the Episode I teaser poster.

eric