 Off-Topic / Debate / 21662
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:39:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Neumann wrote:

   My other question is this: why is this such big news everywhere else, but not in the U.S.? Blair is in a world of **** back in his country, why is Shrub so comfortable here?

I think the English know something about where arrogance will get you.

Blair is the British PM... not the English.

   Zulu wars, US revolution, Barbarian hordes to the north (Scottish). Something like that. I think we’ve got to learn yet.