 Off-Topic / Debate / 21518
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Uh-- the BBC is anti-american? Can you prove that in any way?

Mea culpa, I meant to say Guardian Unlimited. But I hold to the same logic. I read a diverse, international range of online sources. As long as it sounds like something more or less objective, I will read it and weigh it’s significance against my model of reality. Said model of reality can no longer be squared with most american media sources -- their fault and not mine!

The quote I wasn’t able to immediately credit appears to be from none other than my old pal, Benjamin Franklin (at least according to this source: http://www.indianchild.com/Peace_Quotations.htm).

“There was never a good war or a bad peace.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Other good stuff there too...

-- Hop-Frog