 Off-Topic / Debate / 21549
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   White House ‘lied about Saddam threat’

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4709366,00.html

A former US intelligence official who served under the Bush administration in the build-up to the Iraq war accused the White House yesterday of lying about the threat posed by Saddam Hussein.

The claims came as the Bush administration was fighting to shore up its credibility among a series of anonymous government leaks over its distortion of US intelligence to manufacture a case against Saddam.

LOL! If all leaders were ousted for lying & distortion of facts, none of them would last 5 minutes!

BTW our PM is also copping large amounts of flak for this so called “proof of WMD” but he will also survive it. He survived the “children overboard” incident didn’t he?

ROSCO