 Off-Topic / Debate / 21540
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:17:07 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:

(snip)

I’m curious. Elsewhere in this thread the recall of Gray Davis was mentioned. I happen to think that a bad idea because I think that that could open the door for someone really horrible to slither in (read: Feinstein).

I don’t think it will go anyhow; the state of CA has been going w/out a budget for days now and this Californian would rather see money for a re-election go elsewhere, like education and health services.

But speaking as a native Californian, Davis is jack squat. You really want to know of the ####iest govenor this state has ever had? That was Jerry Brown from the 1970’s who earns that title. He was the jerk that appointed that bonehead justice Rose Bird. (She got kicked out in 1986 by CA voters thank goodness.)

   If Bush were run out of office tomorrow, who would you favor to replace him? It’s one thing to scream about the status quo; what or who would you suggest as an alternative?

JOHN

IF we didn’t have that clause that says in order to be a US president you have to be born on ground recognized as US “soil” and republicans wanted someone else to run under their banner in ‘04 then I’d pick The Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger to be my next president.

But hey, he could run for govenor of CA?

Adr.