 Off-Topic / Debate / 21539
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:27:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   We don’t get a choice: it would be Cheney.

Impeachment would take focus away from Iraq -- and we need to get out of there in a big hurry -- so I’m not for impeachment, not exactly anyway. I just favor anyone but Shrub the next time around.

But whomever we get, we will get the president we deserve.

Just for the record, I don’t have any children and I don’t intend on having any children, so it’s not my kids y’all send to die in Iraq the longer it goes on. If Neal wants to volunteer his kids to end up as dead flesh in a foreign land, it’s no sweat off my nose. Y’all might be wasting my tax monies though.

-- Hop-Frog