 Off-Topic / Debate / 21512
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:00:15 GMT

   So you deny that SH supported terrorists? How about the little stipend he offered families to have them sacrifice their children as human incendiary devices?

the point isn’t who supported terrorists and who didn’t. I mean, Bush Sr helped train Osama! Reagan helped fund the mujaheddin, the religious warriors who later evolved into the Taliban!

And yes SH supported suicide bombers. But specifically anti-Israeli suicide bombers. And being anti-Israel is almost the same as being an Arab (my brother-in-law is a Tunisian Arab, a very understandable guy, but don’t mention Israel cause he’ll talk your ear off for hours).

The POINT is this: Saddam was not a clear, immeadiate threat to the United States! And certainly less of a threat than other ‘rogue states’, which haven’t been attacked and (surprisingly) don’t have huge oil reserves.

That is the point! And that is what Dubya lied to us about. And that is what he should be impeached for.

-lenny