 Off-Topic / Debate / 21550
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:44:52 GMT

   We may never know the results of the pre-emptive deposing of SH, but I’d rather be a little safe than sorry.

So instead of having an honest justification -- since you have never been able to provide even a single bit of evidence to connect SH, AQ, and/or OBL -- you’d rather just invade countries within the world of Islam? Yeah, that’s not anything like stirring up a hornets’ nest is it?

I’d have said “off foreign leaders” but we have failed at both attempts so far by all available evidence. And at least one of these dudes is a striking looking individual carrying a dialysis machine!

Yeah, these measures are so effective. ::cough:: quagmire! ::cough::

   If you or anyone else on the left has any better ideas about how to address this threat, I’d love to hear it.

I have done so before, but am reluctant to do so again for the lamest participant on this board who has rarely if ever provided even the tiniest shred of evidence to even partially justify his paranoid and xenophobic views.

   You rant from your ivory tower, but in fact you have no plausible solutions > to offer.

Asked and answered “no-evidence-man.”

Lessening american interference in many world affairs would be a start, in my humble opinion. I submit that running around policing everyone else in the world while we simultaneously commit atrocity after atrocity isn’t gaining us any credibility on the world scene.

That’s a good answer for anyone that is not obsessed with Israel. Me, I don’t give a damn if the Palestinians and the Israelis engage in a mutual genocide pact. I mean, it would be sad -- but at the end of the day I’d rather make fewer enemies by not taking sides.

I’d rather a thousand instances of my uncertainty, nay-saying, doubt, and inaction than the actual results of your psycho-apocalyptic-Xtian-manifest-destiny nonsense.

BTW, just as you have never availed yourself of the available evidence, I don’t see Shrub hurrying to learn any more about 9/11 either: http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0711-11.htm

-- Hop-Frog